Samantha Smith - Marketing Specialist
Summary of Qualifications:
- Results driven communicator demonstrating quality, general office administration and business strategies
- Proven record of achievement in generating long-term customer commitments through superior customer service
- Skilled in the development of sequential marketing plans to increase customer reach
Samantha Smith is Lakelet Financial Forensics Group’s marketing specialist. Her primary role includes assisting the firm’s marketing and public relations coordinators with research, as well as developing strategies to monitor, understand and respond to the needs of Lakelet clients. Ms. Smith also assists the support staff in the development of strategic marketing methods.
Ms. Smith holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing and Supply Chains and Operations Management from the State University of New York at Buffalo. While attending the University at Buffalo, Ms. Smith was an active brother of the Pi Sigma Epsilon professional, co-ed marketing, sales and management fraternity. She is currently is an active member of the Buffalo Advertising Club.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - State University of New York at Buffalo
- Buffalo Advertising Club
- Pi Sigma Epsilon Professional Fraternity
- Volunteer at UNYFEAT
- 2010 Hurricane Katrina Disaster Relief Volunteer